The time has come where now financial performance is on the line with the conversion from a RAPS-based data submission to an Encounter Data-based process for Medicare Advantage risk adjustment. CMS recently released a notice announcing that in 2016 EDPS data will be used to account for 10% of the value. With that change many health plans are uncertain of the implication this will have on future year revenue when EDPS will be given even greater weight.
The RISE User Group on RAPS / EDS migration has spent much time over the past year to establish an industry benchmark to be able to determine where health plans stand and how they compare to their peers.
Hear from RISE board members and Inovalon subject matter experts to learn:
- What can be accomplished through participating with the collaboration
- What are the goals and methodology to be used
- What is the approach to creating meaningful benchmarks and their potential value
- What are the deliverables are for each health plan,
- What additional insights can be obtained taking the results from an aggregate to plan-specific level
- How to get involved and what the participation requirements are, including sponsorship costs to enter your company into the study
--- Inovalon Healthcare Empowered™ http://www.inovalon.com