As the healthcare technology leader, with responsibility for more than 1,200 IDSS and regulatory submissions annually which encompasses more than 60 percent of the nation’s outsourced quality measurement and reporting, Inovalon’s solution offers full-service HEDIS® reporting, including calculation of measures using administrative data and supplemental record review for hybrid reporting.
Delivering state-of-the-art software tools that set the industry standard for healthcare quality measurement by providing a single solution for HEDIS®, URAC, CMS reporting (including QRS), state Medicaid measure sets, internal quality improvement initiatives, and other custom quality measures, Inovalon’s quality measurement and reporting solution offers a flexible, modular implementation model for full-service, or ASP hosted installed software options for each aspect of the project.
In this webinar we discuss:
- Complexities with managing healthcare data
- Leveraging big data processing for clinical and quality outcomes
- The enhanced data processing platform with processing speeds faster than the average quality measurement technology
- Medical record review capabilities
- Process management and quality standards
- Methods for identifying and avoiding potential pitfalls to a successful reporting season