Factors contributing to inaccurate diagnostic coding by providers that can affect risk adjustment accuracy
With a continuously evolving healthcare landscape and regulatory changes, many states are moving toward managed Medicaid; others are expanding Medicaid eligibility under the Affordable Care Act; and a number of them are implementing risk adjustment accuracy as part of their managed Medicaid programs. Understanding the impact of these changes is important.
This recorded webinar will provide an overview of risk adjustment accuracy within the context of managed Medicaid programs and how health plans can position themselves for success.
You will learn about:
- Risk adjustment accuracy and how such programs work at a macro-level
- The differences between risk adjustment accuracy for managed Medicaid vs. Medicare Advantage vs. Commercial ACA programs
- The key components of the Chronic Illness Disability Payment (CDPS) Model
- Risk adjustment within the Florida Medicaid and Minnesota Medicaid program
- The impact of risk adjustment accuracy on health plan members