This webinar presents innovative strategies for success in helping health plans manage the proposed CMS changes outlined in the Advance Notice. This webinar will discuss how Inovalon’s partnership with Walgreens leverages big data analytics and decision support at the point of care at Healthcare Clinic at select Walgreens to reduce delivery costs and increase value for quality and risk score accuracy programs.
The webinar addresses:
- Increased access to care in a clinical setting
- CMS-compliant assessments for the right patient at the right time, empowered by patient-specific big data analytics
- Walgreens' trusted consumer relationship and brand recognition
- Care coordination between the patient’s health plan and primary care physician (PCP), including sharing patient-specific data and encounter documentation
- Delivery of additional services—such as biometric testing and vaccines that impact quality
Learn how a measurable impact is delivered by combining the capabilities of Healthcare Clinic at select Walgreens and Inovalon to produce dramatic improvements in quality outcomes, risk score accuracy, patient experience, and financial performance.
Kathryn Eshelman, MD, MPH, Vice President of Clinical Informatics and Enterprise Solutions James Clement, Senior Director of Intervention Strategy Integration Webinar Date: April 10, 2014