Industry executives from across the healthcare ecosystem, including health plans, providers life sciences and pharmacy professionals, gathered in Washington, D.C., for the 10th annual Inovalon Client Congress, September 30 – October 2.
The nation’s most influential leaders who are challenging the status quo and inspiring others to innovate and drive meaningful change across the healthcare landscape provided strategic insights and thought provoking keynotes, touching on the programs and perspectives shaping the industry and inspiring participants to continue to pursue the use of technology to drive change and better healthcare for the country.
- Dr. Keith Dunleavy, CEO of Inovalon
- David Brailer, M.D., Chairman of Health Evolution and the first National Health Information Technology Coordinator under President George W. Bush’s Administration
- Matt Eyles, President and CEO of America’s Health Insurance Plans (AHIP)
- Daniel Mendelson, Inovalon Fellow and Avalere Founder
- Roy Spence, Co-founder and Chairman of GSD&M and Co-founder and Chief Executive Officer of The Purpose Institute
- Susan Dentzer, President and Chief Executive Officer of the Network for Excellence in Health Innovation, as the conference moderator
Client Congress offers strategic insights from industry-leading experts on key topics including:
- The evolving role physicians play in value-based care models and best practices for leveraging data analytics to optimize provider networks to improve clinical, quality outcomes, utilization and engagement.
- Real-world applications of healthcare consumerism and how it is impacting patient behavior, outcomes and performance, creating an educated patient more prepared to make informed decisions regarding the management of their health and well-being.
- Current and future development in the discussion of drug pricing, transparency, and cost control and its effect on stakeholders across the industry, specifically in the fastest growing sector of healthcare, Specialty Pharmacy.
- The power of Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Machine Learning (ML) capabilities that harness data analytics and ML concepts to improve operational efficiencies across your organization.
The engaging sessions and thought-provoking discussions spotlighted the deep subject matter expertise and technology innovation exhibited every day at Inovalon and once again demonstrated that Client Congress is a can’t miss experience for our guests.
Thank you to everyone who played a role in Client Congress 2018. We look forward to seeing you next year!